Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wow!

Where did time go? I can't believe I haven't blogged since Tuesday! We've had a pretty good weekend. Chris took Peyton fishing at Haystack over the weekend. They had a blast. I watched Chris and Peyton leave in the old truck and Peyton just waved and waved and blew me kisses. He had the biggest grin on his face. They didn't catch anything, but it was a gorgeous day and they had a lot of fun anyway. I went out to find them but ended up driving back to town after I drove around for half an hour with no luck. Of course I forgot to send a camera with Chris but he got a couple shots on his cell phone he is going to make sure I get. Here is a picture though of the views from the campspot I want when we go out. This is really sad, especially since my Grandpa lives right close by (you can see the lake from his house) but I have never been to that campground! Yep, Saturday was the first time I had been on that side of the lake!


Off in the distance of this picture, across the lake is my Grandpas house that is well over 100 years old. My Grandpa grew up there and so did my mom!

Here is a bookmark I have been wanting to make for some time. This one was really quick and simple. I'm hoping to create a couple more soon that are a little more fun and fancy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails