Way to call me out! haha! For those of you just visiting I posted 'Introduce Yourself' questions in yesterdays post in hopes to get to know you all better! Here are my answers to the 'Introduce Yourself':
1. I’m Kayla, I live in Oregon, have a hubby of 6 years and 2 kidlets ages 3 and 3 months. I am a SAHM at the moment but keep telling hubby I am going to go back to work til the kids are in school then become a SAHM!
2. I have been crafting since I was a wee little one and scrapbooking for 15 or so years but only seriously for 5 or so years.
3. I’m a paper scrapper, I gotta be able to touch, hold and feel products.
4. I don’t get to scrap nearly as often as I want. I try to scrap a couple times a week at least for 15 minutes or so.
5. I’m a garage sale junkie.
I’m not a girly girl.
I don’t like pink.
My truck is my mommy rig.
I love to camp.
Its a gorgeous morning again! I hope to get Peyton outside for a bit even though he has a cold. Its just to nice outside to not be out there and enjoying it. I have a fun project I want to share, but need to wait til after Mother's Day to do so!