Monday, April 27, 2009

He's got the touch!

The other night Maddy was fussy and I couldn't seem to get her to calm down. I handed her over Chris and in a matter of minutes she was happy as could be. It's kinda hard to see her face in this picture on the blog, but its so cute.


So it happened again last night. Maddy was fussy as all get-out and I changed her diaper, put her sleeper on, swaddled her and handed her to Chris with a bottle. This is after the bottle! So how come that never happens to me? How come she wants to fuss for a bit after her last bottle when I feed her? It's not right and not fair! haha...

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those photos are priceless! You got them scrapped yet? LOL

Michele Kovack said...

What an adorable little baby girl!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails