Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Challenges

Here is a card for the Feeling Scrappy Blog Party. They posted a sketch Thursday and here is my take on it:

This card was supposed to be for a challenge at Paper Popsicles but I wrote Happy Birthday instead of Thank You! Oops! So guess I get to make another card!

It is fairly cool outside today. I got my garage sale fix in this morning and found some great deals on clothes for Peyton. I also found a couple books for me, like I have time to read...guess I'm just collecting at the moment, hoping someday I'll have time! Peyton is having a blast following Chris around, charging the lawn mower battery, messing with the trailer and all sorts of different things. I'm so blessed that Chris is such a great dad. Peyton just loves to spend time with him.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Grat card!! Thanks for joining in on the fun!

Robin Gibson said...

Hey! LOVE your card!!! (Well, BOTH of them actually!)
GREAT JOB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails