Monday, April 6, 2009

Out of the mouth of babes...

To set the scene, Peyton was playing and all of a sudden came running over to me and asked if he could give baby sister hugs and kisses. Which he did then came to me and told me he loved me and gave me hugs and kisses.

Mommy: Peyton, you are so sweet. Can I eat you up?
Peyton: No I not a chicken yet.

Isn't that funny? I'm loving our little conversations and always look forward to what he's going to say next.
This would be what happens when I tell Peyton its time to change his diaper or clothes. He books it to his bedroom laughing the whole way and sits on his big stuffed turtle with the biggest grin on.

My mom found a box of Josh's and my clothes when we were babies. This is a sleeper that mom remembers putting Josh in. I LOVE it and wish I could find more. Its velvety and warm and I love the hood as it stays on where hats don't! I can't wait to put Maddy in some of the dresses that I had pictures taken in. Of course the reason I want pictures is I think it would make a fun scrapbook layout!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails