Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy busy busy!

We have a busy weekend ahead of us! I need to boil eggs and get them cooled so we can die them tonight. Well, Chris dies them, Peyton puts stickers on them and I take pictures!

Tomorrow we are going to an Easter egg hunt that a local church is putting on, then Peytons birthday party and then on to Corey's (hubby's little brother). Both Chris's little brothers are going to be in town. Peyton has been talking about them all week. Yep, that will be one jam packed day of fun!


Just a cute picture I got of Peyton & Chris last night. Peyton really enjoys the rough housing lately.

I got this picture of Miss Madeline this morning. Her little tongue was just going to town!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hope you all had fun decorating eggs! Have a wonderful Easter!!!

ellen s. said...

how cute! hope yo have a great holiday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails