Monday, April 13, 2009

Peyton really enjoyed hunting Easter eggs this year. I hid plastic eggs inside filled with m&m's or fruit snacks. He didn't really get into that. Chris hid the eggs that they decorated outside and Peyton had a blast. We definitely have an outside boy on our hands. Later on Peyton and Jazzy hunted eggs at Moms house. Peyton would run as fast as he could to the eggs he found. Poor Jazzy wasn't quite as aggressive.

I found these bunny ears and thought it would be cute to get pics of Maddy wearing them sitting in an Easter basket. I don't think she really cared for this idea!
I couldn't get Peyton to look at me for a picture. Notice the shoes. He chose them himself although I had pulled out his nicer brown shoes. At least the colors go!
Here is little Miss Madeline, smiling in her sleep.
Peyton loves his little sister, so getting him to hold her for a picture was a breeze.
Our first family shot! I am in desperate need of a hair cut, it has been almost a year! HELP!!! hahaha...
Tomorrow is a busy day for us! Peyton has his 3 year well check appt. tomorrow and then we have our family pictures, Maddy's 3 month pictures and Peyton's 3 year pictures. Cross your fingers that they will both be in good moods!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails