Sunday, May 31, 2009
Friday, May 29, 2009
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
- She is a very good eater...sometimes too good.
- She is starting to smile a lot, especially for her Papa (Chris).
- She is scooting and wiggling more and more every day.
- Her favorite position is on her tummy and thats how she prefers to hang out on the ground and nap.
- Her favorite toys are her Baby Einstein Jungle Mat thing and her exersaucer.
- She loves to watch her big brother and he can get her to smile really easy.
- She is sleeping pretty well at night and has been for some time. Usually goes to bed in between 8:30 and 9:30 and most of the time sleeps til 5:30.
- She loves to be held.
Here is Maddy at 1 week old:
Here is Maddy at 4 months:
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Maddy woke up the first morning all smiles, I think she like camping and I know she LOVES our bed (where she took her naps).
Friday, May 22, 2009
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
This next layout was for the sketch challenge. The sketch was created by the fabulously talented Tammydee! KariAnn did a layout not to long ago that I just loved. She did some photo editing and added descriptive words on a picture of her daughter. I just love how it came out. I used rub-ons on mine as I don't have a great photo editing program and didn't want to take the time to play around with the program I have.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Monday, May 11, 2009
These were some older pics of Peyton that I just loved because of his HUGE smile!
One of my cousins is pregnant and due in July! We are having a baby shower for here the end of this month. I decided to get a little creative with the invitations and saw these on-line and couldn't resist them. All the info for the shower is on the back of them. Thank goodness for my Coluzzle (circle cutting template). I'm so sad that they are no longer making templates.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Monday, May 4, 2009
For this layout I used a sketch from PageMaps, it was the Sunday Bonus Challenge for the Scrap 4 Life NSD Crop.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
So, without further ado, here are some of my layouts from the weekend. Yes...Kimmy & Teri...I used PINK!!!!!
I used some of my new My Minds Eye goodies from the Memory Works NSD special. I can't tell you how much this kit ROCKS! I am tempted to buy a second one I like it so much.
I love Peyton in his little wranglers and cowboy hat.
The pictures are of my brother and Maddy and Jazzy.
These pictures are from this years Metolious Carnival. Peyton had a blast.
Peyton loves my Mom's popcorn balls. He fell asleep eating one, but every time I tried to take it from him so he didn't get it on the couch he woke up and got mad at me.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is minding your own business.
2. I am not a big fan of clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of creepy carnys.
4. Lilies my favorite spring flower.
5. Things on my desk include scrappy supplies.
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to more scrapping, tomorrow my plans include my birthday lunch!
I have gotten quite a few layouts done and will share some of them with you all tomorrow! Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Scrap 4 Life is having a crop for National Scrapbook Day! Come and join us! I love all of the challenges. The kiddos have cooperated with me today and I've been able to complete two layouts and the card! WAHOO!!! I just love it when Maddy takes a 4 hour nap.
Chris is taking me to Shoji's for dinner tonight! I am so excited, their food is SO good! We are going with 3 other couples. Tomorrow my mom is taking the kiddos for the day and night (THANK YOU MOM!!!) and I get to scrap to my hearts content! Sunday my mom is making a lasagna dinner for a family get together for my birthday (which is actually NSD, how cool is that?)! Isn't my mom amazing? Watching both kids most of the day and over night and still having a birthday dinner for me. This woman is amazing.