Friday, May 29, 2009

Goodness....

Goodness...Chris logged onto our bank accounts this morning and asked me what I bought that cleaned out my checking account. I was quite stunned as I hadn't bought anything. Well, I have had a battle going on with Diapers.com. I order diapers from there and long story short...the delivery dude couldn't find my house (hello....could he even find Madras?) and sent the diapers back to diapers.com. Causing me to have to go out and buy diapers that are much more expensive and not the ones I want. Then they resend the order out UPS, who by the way, has never had an issue finding us. Then I realized they credited my account for the order! I didn't feel right not letting them know about it so I called in last night to let them know. They double billed me dang near overdrafting my account! Arrghh...I guess thats what I get for being honest huh? lol...So I called in yet again (I have made at least 10 calls into them now). I have a $15 credit with them now, but just not sure its worth the hassle.

On to more pleasant things. I won a fabulous Clear Scraps mini album from a neat blog a while back. I used the Crate Paper Mia Collection Stacey from All Moments Remember so generously gave me.

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Jess said...

oooh, I love this!! Very cool looking and the colors and papers are fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails