Friday, May 1, 2009

Quick Fire Challenge

Just wanted to share a card I made today for a Quickfire Challenge at Citrus Tree. If you haven't checked out that site yet you should! The girls are oh so nice and always have me laughing. A Quickfire challenge is a challenge that is usually posted on a Friday and you have til Sunday to get it done.

Scrap 4 Life is having a crop for National Scrapbook Day! Come and join us! I love all of the challenges. The kiddos have cooperated with me today and I've been able to complete two layouts and the card! WAHOO!!! I just love it when Maddy takes a 4 hour nap.

Chris is taking me to Shoji's for dinner tonight! I am so excited, their food is SO good! We are going with 3 other couples. Tomorrow my mom is taking the kiddos for the day and night (THANK YOU MOM!!!) and I get to scrap to my hearts content! Sunday my mom is making a lasagna dinner for a family get together for my birthday (which is actually NSD, how cool is that?)! Isn't my mom amazing? Watching both kids most of the day and over night and still having a birthday dinner for me. This woman is amazing.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It sounds like your birthday will be super happy! Enjoy! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails