Thursday, April 16, 2009

More Cosmo!

Here is a layout I finished this morning using more of the Cosmo Cricket snorkel line! I am amazed at how many layouts I am getting from the pack of paper I bought from my Memory Works store. You can see the packet here: http://mustangkayla.memory-works.com/index.mhtml?sp=1&category=product&page=product_display&product_id=2887&product_category_id=5&product_page=]
I love it when I can combine two challenges from two different sites. I used the sketch challenge at Scrap 4 Life and a Mix It Up challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer. Tammy had the mix it up challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer and it was a lot of fun. You had to choose a flower from her list and then e-mail that flower to her. She then e-mailed you a list of items that had to be on your layout! How fun is that?

A close up of the little embellies. I really like the looks of it, but am thinking that it will be to thick for my scrapbook. Oh, well, they would be fun to do on cards!

Can anyone tell me how to make a word a link to a site? For example, instead of the big ole long address to the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line, I could just rig it so that it says Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and if people clicked on those words they would be taken to that site? Make sense?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love that embellie flower! Super cute! As far as linking sites, when you have your create post window open, right about where you're typing are 7 icons. The icon between the i and the " is for inserting links. Click on that icon and paste the link into the pop up box. Let me see you do it! :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails