Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
So it happened again last night. Maddy was fussy as all get-out and I changed her diaper, put her sleeper on, swaddled her and handed her to Chris with a bottle. This is after the bottle! So how come that never happens to me? How come she wants to fuss for a bit after her last bottle when I feed her? It's not right and not fair! haha...
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Saturday, April 25, 2009
This card was supposed to be for a challenge at Paper Popsicles but I wrote Happy Birthday instead of Thank You! Oops! So guess I get to make another card!
Friday, April 24, 2009
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
This huge paper pack is full of My Minds Eye yumminess. It is only $29.99! That is such a great deal because it retails for over $100.
1. I’m Kayla, I live in Oregon, have a hubby of 6 years and 2 kidlets ages 3 and 3 months. I am a SAHM at the moment but keep telling hubby I am going to go back to work til the kids are in school then become a SAHM!
2. I have been crafting since I was a wee little one and scrapbooking for 15 or so years but only seriously for 5 or so years.
3. I’m a paper scrapper, I gotta be able to touch, hold and feel products.
4. I don’t get to scrap nearly as often as I want. I try to scrap a couple times a week at least for 15 minutes or so.
5. I’m a garage sale junkie.
I’m not a girly girl.
I don’t like pink.
My truck is my mommy rig.
I love to camp.
Its a gorgeous morning again! I hope to get Peyton outside for a bit even though he has a cold. Its just to nice outside to not be out there and enjoying it. I have a fun project I want to share, but need to wait til after Mother's Day to do so!
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
1. First name, part of the world you’re from, and about your family, your job, etc..
2. How long have you been scrapbooking and why/how did you start?
3. Are you now a paper scrapper, hybrid, or digital?
4. How often do you scrapbook these days?
5. Your friends and family would say you are…..? Give us 5 random things.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Thank you so much Suzanne, for telling me how to do the linky thing!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
2. Put a little pep in your step.
3. Happiness is all around you if you open up your eyes.
4. I feel dazed and confused tonight.
5. I'm waiting for 9:30 when I can feed Maddy and go to bed.
6. Peytons smile is hard to resist.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include taking care of Peyton, Maddy and Peyton and Sunday, I want to scrap!
I love it when I can combine two challenges from two different sites. I used the sketch challenge at Scrap 4 Life and a Mix It Up challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer. Tammy had the mix it up challenge at Scrapbook Dreamer and it was a lot of fun. You had to choose a flower from her list and then e-mail that flower to her. She then e-mailed you a list of items that had to be on your layout! How fun is that?
A close up of the little embellies. I really like the looks of it, but am thinking that it will be to thick for my scrapbook. Oh, well, they would be fun to do on cards!
Can anyone tell me how to make a word a link to a site? For example, instead of the big ole long address to the Cosmo Cricket Snorkel line, I could just rig it so that it says Cosmo Cricket Snorkel and if people clicked on those words they would be taken to that site? Make sense?
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Here is a card I did for an Acronym Challenge over at Citrus Tree.
If you haven't checked that site out yet, you really should! The girls there are fabulous, friendly and oh so talented. www.citrustreestudio.com . They just posted some fun new challenges on the 10th! Go check it out!
Monday, April 13, 2009
- Favorite activities: playing cars, sticker books, play-do, sports (baseball, football, golfing, etc.). Although he doesn't get to do it a whole lot, he has really enjoyed fishing and LOVES to camp.
- He has quite the imagination already and has started telling stories.
- He DOES NOT like to take naps or go to bed.
- Gives random compliments often (I like your hair, I like your blue shirt, etc).
- Loves to gives kisses and hugs (most of the time).
- He is the best big brother around, he just loves his baby sister.
- When you tell him it time to go to bed, take a bath or take a nap he often says 'I better run!' and takes off for laps around the house!
- He says 'Just a moment Mommy, I almost done, just a moment, okay?'.
- He can put a 24 piece puzzle together faster than a 3 year old should be able too! He just loves his puzzles.
- Favorite foods: raisins, cheerios, milk, Mema's monster cookies (thats my boy!), freeze dried fruit from Costco and jerky/pepperoni sticks. Of course he would eat as many M&M's as you'd give him or as many chips as he could!
- He loves to be outside even if its cold and windy.
- Not sure why, but he often asks if he can do certain things like make a mess, make noise, run, play with his cars, read books. It cracks me up!
- He likes to sing. One of his favorite songs is his ABC's. He also likes Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Stinky Stinky Diaper Change.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Well, I have TONS of pictures from Easter. I'll post them soon! I sure hope to get more scrappy time this week than I did last and then I'll have some scrappy pictures to share!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Just a cute picture I got of Peyton & Chris last night. Peyton really enjoys the rough housing lately.
I got this picture of Miss Madeline this morning. Her little tongue was just going to town!
I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Monday, April 6, 2009
My mom found a box of Josh's and my clothes when we were babies. This is a sleeper that mom remembers putting Josh in. I LOVE it and wish I could find more. Its velvety and warm and I love the hood as it stays on where hats don't! I can't wait to put Maddy in some of the dresses that I had pictures taken in. Of course the reason I want pictures is I think it would make a fun scrapbook layout!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Here is a bookmark I have been wanting to make for some time. This one was really quick and simple. I'm hoping to create a couple more soon that are a little more fun and fancy!