Friday, October 15, 2010

Sketch Challenge

Melonie created a great sketch for October over at Citrus Tree Studio.

Here is my take on it:
And a close up:
Yeah, I'm a little behind on Maddy's baby album! ;-)

I saw an craft idea on-line and Peyton was itching to get crafty. We were trying to make sunflowers. This included three of Peytons favorite activities. Painting, cutting and gluing.
Of course, Maddy wanted to participate. Poor girl, I didn't trust her and took her shirt off. Her legs just crack me up in this photo!
Maddy was more interested in take the caps on and off than painting! haha!
Of course, I forgot to get a picture of the craft once it was done. Peyton wanted to give his sunflower to Grandpa and Grandma GG's!

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Great Layout and looks like the kids enjoyed themselves:)

Glynis said...

Your a brave girl!! I always save the messy crafts for Strong Start (pre-pre school) Cute Layout! Your daughter is such a sweetie :O)

Aimee Kidd said...

Love what you did with Mel's sketch!! It's so pretty!

Loving the pics of your kids and I snickered at your comment on her little legs! :) Your littles are such cuties!!

Stacey said...

OMG, she's gotten to be sooo big! I can't believe it! Cute photos. :)

Jill Sarginson said...

adorable layout!! love your take on that sketch ...

one more site you are gonna get me addicted to?

~jan said...

What a pretty layout, Kayla! Your kiddos are truly adorable!

Mel said...

LOVE this LO so much! She is soooo cute:)

P.S. Thanks for asking about Evan...he is doing great now. We put a lot of the testing on hold when he broke his wrist and I am kind of glad we did because his hip is doing much better and has only bothered him once while running the track a lot at school. I am not wanting to put him throught the testing unless I have to...so for now we wait and watch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails