Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Altered items

I've been working hard on creating some items for a Christmas Bazaar I hope to participate in. I found these great notebooks/journals. I sure wish I could find more. They are hardback and have a neat elastic piece to keep it shut.
I really like the black, lime green and white color combo.

Next, I found this at a garage sale....
I was so darn excited as I had been looking for one for a while. I had seen it altered into a jelly bean or m&m holder. I set to work and this is what I came up with:
It was really quick and easy! I'm debating doing these for the bazaar also, but not sure yet. I made this one for me!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

A Sarasota said...

What nifty ideas! Love the lime green and black combo.

patti west said...

hi kay!! I'm all about altering journals - and totally love yours! :) The m&m dispenser looks unique & cute! Great stuff!

Mel said...

Fantastic ideas Kayla!!

Mara Campbell said...

I just love that altered candy dispenser!!! It looks so cute now, I would have a hard time giving it away. :-)

Jill Sarginson said...

These are great Kayla - lovin' the candy dispenser, ultra cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails