Friday, October 22, 2010

Crops, crops and more crops!

I just wanted to let everyone know about two crops going on and a FUN new message board I found!

First off, check out Birds of a Feather Kit Co! The board just started up and are having a grand opening crop called The Great Migration (cute, huh?). So come join us! The challenges started Wednesday, but there is still plenty of time left to play! All the challenges are up waiting for you to start! Oh, and mention Kayla sent you! Make sure to check out her great store here too.

Next off is Citrus Tree Studio. They also have a crop going on this weekend. It starts Saturday morning and challenges are listed throughout the day!

1 comment:

Jill Sarginson said...

I'd love to play along, just not sure I'm going to have time as dh is hunting!! I have little Abba but I may get a page or two done! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails