Monday, April 5, 2010

Welcome to my crib!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

Time sure got away with me this month! I was only able to complete two challenges at Citrus Tree Studio. This is the layout I did for Patti's challenge which was to make your layout shimmer and shine.

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the purple and green color combo.

I wanted to journal about Maddy and her crib. While I was pregnant with her I worried that she wouldn't like her crib. Peyton never liked his crib and that was a HUGE battle we had with him. I feared Maddy would be the same way. We got lucky and it turns out she LOVES her crib. She sleeps best in her crib. Its her safe place, her place to relax and reset herself (also known as attitude adjuster or time-out, haha).
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Noelle Reese said...

Whar a darling layout! I love it! Carlee has never slept in her crib. Lucklily it turns into a bed so maybe she will use it as a bed if we can ever get her out of our bed LOL

Suzanne said...

Kayla! Your layout is really beautiful! Love the colors, the layout, the title, the cute pic and those flowers! Guess that's pretty much everything, huh? LOL

She's a Color Queen said...

That is a beautiful layout! I love the colors and the picture is so cute!

Stacy Cohen said...

Such a lovely layout. And the title is too cute!!

sarah said...

i absolutely LOVE the colors to this one!!! and my oh my, she is growin' up so fast! :) it's fun to see how fast she is growing through your layouts! :)

tfs your work!

hugs,
sarah.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rita Barakat said...

Oh my gosh Kayla this lo is so darling! I love it!

Mara Campbell said...

I love love love the title!! So stinkin' cute, Kayla! And the flowers are perfect and the color combo rocks. Love this!

Peet said...

Absolutely beautiful, Kayla !!! Love the colors and the flowers are great!

Aphra Bolyer said...

That is a stinkin cute title, girlie! Love the overall design and those layered flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails