Thursday, April 22, 2010

A few things...

I wanted to share this card I recently made today. It is the Gatefold card from Creative Cuts & More. It was super quick and super easy!
I love the little butterflies. I kinda surprise myself as I'm not a girly girl and I consider butterflies to be a girly thing!
I made the flower using a pipe cleaner. It matched the card perfectly!

Scrap A Little's blog is expanding! Helen has started her own Scrap A Little Ning website to celebration the blog's one year anniversary. You'll be able to chat with other Scrap A Little Fans, share your layouts using Scrap A Little's fabulous sketches and maybe even join the DT! Check back for more details! This is so exciting!
Lastly...who asked for this weather? Really, do we need snow in April? Yeah, it was only for a few minutes and melted as soon as it hit the ground. But I much prefer the sunny upper 60's to lower 70's we had over the weekend!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

SNOW??? Yikes, it's almost May! :-( Love your card, it's very pretty. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails