- He weights 40 pounds.
- He loves dinosaurs, Alvin & The Chipmunks, Spiderman and the punching Hulk (Incredible Hulk).
- He still loves Lightning Mcqueen.
- He is very active and loves to go the park to run around and play.
- He loves being outside whether it be for a walk, camping, working in the yard, playing catch, riding his bike....you get the idea.
- He spelled BARN for Chris on wednesday. He knows his alphabet and how to count to 14. He is starting to spell some, read and recognize words.
- He LOVES his sister, sometimes too much.
- He still doesn't like most foods and prefers to play over eat.
- His favorite tv shows are World World, Tom & Jerry and Curious George.
- Peyton is such a joy and happy boy. He brightens my days and is so much fun.
- He is continually cracking me up with our conversations. Some recent ones:
P: Mommy do you smell that?
M: No, what do you smell?
P: Bug poop.
P: Mommy, Mommy, check out my cool new trick!
M: Oh, cool, whats your new trick?
P: The air goes in my ears and out my mouth!
M: Thats a pretty neat trick!
P: Mommy, can we go to Grandpa and Grandma GG's?
M: No, sorry buddy, not today (yes, this is a daily question).
P: Are they closed? (Peyton thinks that if he can't go they are closed, like a store is closed, it cracks me up)
I have a few more scrappy projects up my sleeve and ready to share so check back soon!