Friday, September 23, 2011

Cosmo Cricket Altered File Box

In an attempt to control paper clutter and mail clutter on our kitchen counter, I bought this box:
We keep random papers, mail, bills to be paid, stuff to be filed, receipts, etc. in it, all nice and organized! It has sat on our kitchen counter just like that for MONTHS! I finally had a chance to alter it recently.
This is the end result. This is the front. I actually had made the yellow piece before Christmas for my bazaar. It was a magnet board. It didn't sell and I liked it so I kept it, even though I had no place to hang it. It worked perfect!
I added another little magnet board to the side that shows.
I opted for super simple magnets as the papers make the file box busy enough.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! You did a great job with that! SO SMART to add the metal piece with magnets. Can't you enter this over at TPV this week?

She's a Color Queen said...

This is really cute!

Mara Campbell said...

I love it Kayla!! That paper is some of my favorite from CC and it looks great on your file box!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

And why shouldn't our file boxes be bright and cheerful like this? I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails