Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you have a wonderful time with family and friends. I sure plan on it!

This is my Christmas card this year!
I found this super cute free digital card at Memory Makers Magazine. I didn't have the right photo editing program to insert the picture and get the swirls over the top. So my SUPER TALENTED friend Karen created this for me! Thanks Karen!

The picture was taken at my Brother in laws wedding over the summer! The photographer was Senneh Patterson O'Reilly of Heirloom Images Photography. I thought she did a great job!

I saw this on a friends blog, their kiddos wishlists. It made me think about Peytons wishlist. Oh that boy, I tell you. I asked him what he wanted and his comment was 'everything, all those things I told you!'. We'd be out shopping and from the time he spotted something he would be constant jabber. Something along the lines of 'oh, oh,oh...can I put that on my Christmas Wishlist? I've ALWAYS wanted that'. lol...

I'd also like to say thank you to each and everyone of you that stop by! I really do appreciate you reading my blog and commenting!


7 comments:

gottaluvboyz said...

Beautiful card, Kayla!

A Sarasota said...

beautiful!
Merry Merry Xmas!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Beautiful card and photo!! I love it!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! :)

Glynis said...

What a great pic of your beautiful family! Merry Christmas to you and your family :O)

~jan said...

What a beautiful card, Kayla! Your little guys sounds like my guys with their lists! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

PaperVine said...

Gorgeous family and gorgeous card!
I know what you mean about the Christmas Wishlist LOL

Jill Sarginson said...

Fabulous card!! :)

Merry belated Christmas! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails