Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Harley Davidson Magnet Board

A while back I went to an actual scrapbook store! This was HUGE for me, it had to have been at least a year or two since I'd been into one! I saw this really cool paper and grabbed it quick! I instantly thought of Chris's Aunt and Uncle! I wasn't really sure what to make with it, but later decided that a magnet board would be fun!
Isn't the Jolee's motorcycle perfect?
I covered the magnets with a piece of silver foily paper I had. The Harley logo was handcut from that same piece of paper and then layered on circles!

I hope they like it!

Thanks for stopping by! I have more projects to share, so check back soon!

2 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

so cool I might have to scraplift if you dont mind. love it

patti west said...

Seriously Kay...this is so wicked cool!! I have a friend who is a harley girl - she would love something like this. I've never seen that pp - it is so sharp and the motorcycle - perfect!! They're gonna love this gift! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails