Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Gifts

I altered this frame for my Grandparents in-law. I used a 3 Bugs in a Rug line that is super cute!


At a Christmas Bazaar we came across a really cute marker and coloring book bag. We didn't like any of the fabric choices so mom decided to make them for all the grandkids for Christmas out of fabrics that better suited the kiddos.

For Maddy, we decided to do a dolly diaper bag. I absolutely LOVE how it came out!
We bought this fabric when I was pregnant I think and have been trying to figure out what to make with it. This bag was PERFECT!
Mom also used the same fabrics to make my niece a coloring book tote.

Here is the tote she made Peyton.
Of course, using super cute dino fabric!
I absolutely LOVE how these came out. She did a fabulous job! No patterns, just winged it. Can you believe that? I sure wish I could sew like her.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! How cute are those!! I need to come visit for a week or two and let your mom teach me to sew ;)

gottaluvboyz said...

Those bags are way too cute! What a fun idea:)

patti west said...

hi Kay! Very sweet altered frame - and I LOVE the adorable sewn bags!! The fabric for Maddy's is so CUTE! :)

Suzanne said...

Very cute! Happy New Year to you! :-)

~jan said...

That frame is so sweet, Kayla! Love the bags your mom made, I see the apple didnt fall far from the tree!

Jill Sarginson said...

Wowza ... those are GORGEOUS! Love the fabrics!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails