Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Sketch and Scrap It With A Song Challenge

AFirst off, you gotta hop over the Jill Sarginson's Blog. She created a sketch out of one of my recent layouts! Boy was I honored!

Next while blog surfing I saw Scrap It With A Song's song this week is Just the Way You Are. I totally struggled with this layout. Really, I should have put it away, but I didn't. I'm not happy with it at all, but I do LOVE the title. The challenge came at the perfect time as I was trying to figure out what to title this layout! :-)

I got more picture uploaded from my camera from our time in the snow. These are MUCH better than the one from my cell phone.
Peyton took off down the street. He really enjoyed making footprints in the snow.
While at the dollar tree they had some pirate costume pieces. I thought if we get another big snow it might be fun to get a hat and hook and make a pirate snowman! :-)

Oh, and one more thing. I saw thin on a blog (imagine that) and thought it a super fun idea. It was called a snowman in a hat. I sure wish I could remember which site it was. But it had all the pieces you needed to decorate a snowman in a hat. The hat was wrapped in Saran wrap with a note attached!

2 comments:

sam said...

beautiful layout, love the fact that you used 3 pictures! thanks for joining us at Scrap it with a Song!

~jan said...

How COOL to have Jill make a sketch of one of your layouts! Love the photo of Peyton making footprints in the snow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails