Monday, September 27, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Layout

I've been running like crazy lately and haven't had much scrappy time! I'm running out of projects to share! This month doesn't look to promising either! But, I do have this one to share today:
Everything is Cosmo Cricket except the chipboard letters (can't remember what they are) and the little wood 'no swimming' embellie. I used a sketch I found on the My Minds Eye blog! I loved that it allowed for numerous photos and how the title was arrange.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute, cute layout!

gottaluvboyz said...

Kayla, I just love it!!! Have a great week:0

Audra said...

really great layout!! i love the color combo and all the pics!! :)

Mara Campbell said...

I adore the block design of this layout Kayla!!! Very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails