Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cosmo Cricket Latyout for Scrapbook.com Challenge

I am hosting the Cosmo Cricket Monthly Challenge over at Scrapbook.com. The winner of the challenge gets goodies from Cosmo Cricket (courtesy of Cosmo Cricket) and also gets their layout featured on the Cosmo Cricket Blog! Pretty cool huh? Wanna join in the fun? Check out the challenge in the forums, under Interactive Fun and then Challenges.

This month I challenged everyone to mix it up, to use products from at least two different lines. Easy peasy huh? Here is my layout...
I'm not overly happy with it, but guess thats how it goes. The papers are from the Pixie-liscious line and the chipboard is from the DeLovely line.
I love the layered centerpiece with circles, scalloped circles and topped off with chipboard.
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you'll return soon!

3 comments:

A Sarasota said...

Your LO is perfectly Pixielicious! love those photos...
I'm going over to check out your challenge, tfs!

She's a Color Queen said...

It's darling - you are to hard on yourself!

Jill Sarginson said...

Love your layout! I had no idea you were hosting! In fact, I looked at the challenge this morning!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails