Thursday, December 31, 2009

Faves from 2009

I saw on someone elses blog where they posted some of their favorite layouts and projects from this year. I thought it was a great idea and started looking at some of my layouts from this year. Wow...I am definitely much happier with my more recent layouts. I'm afraid to look back at my 2008 layouts! haha! So here are some of my favorites from the year. Warning, this is a picture heavy post!

This was a Design Team project for Creative Cuts & More.

I just love the Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket. This is a magnetic board.

Love this Bo Bunny line too! This is from a Citrus Tree Kit.

The cute little cowboy came from Paper Popsicles.

I used a sketch from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I think this is one of my all time fave layouts.

Another one of my all time faves.

I used a sketch for this card, but don't remember where from. I think maybe 2 Sketches 4 You.


I love the The Mr. Campy line from Cosmo Cricket. Its perfect for all my camping and fishing layouts. I just love the title!

I came up with this fun little magnet idea. I used a business card sized magnet I got in the mail and altered it into this fun little notepad. The flower makes a great pencil holder.

I used mostly Crate Paper on this layout!

This one brings back so many memories from Maddy's stay in the NICU.

I loved this line by Kaiser Craft (although I can't remember what its called at the moment).

Yet another Cosmo Cricket layout, super simple, but fun!


I came across a waterfall card tutorial somewhere in blogland and made them for Mother's Day Cards.

Yet another Cosmo Cricket Layout (can you see that I LOVE me some Cosmo Cricket?). This was a sketch challenge at Paper Popsicles.
This was such a fun layout! Its kinda wild, but I like it!
If you made it all the way through, kudos to you! haha! I also made some mini albums that I am pretty fond of. Since they are picture heavy I've created links to them. Christmas Tree Album, Cosmo Cricket Recipe Album (Kit from Creative Cuts & More), Madeline Mini Album (album from Creative Cuts & More), Crate Paper Mini and my Thankful Mini (Album and many die cuts from Creative Cuts and More).
Have you taken a look back at your projects from this year? If not you should, its kinda fun!
Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I always love your projects, but I have to say "Tuckered Out" is a personal fav of mine! Well, that and "Daddy's Little Girl." And your recipe album. Yea, well, pretty much all of them. LOL Happy New Year my friend, and I look forward to all of your fab creations in 2010! Hugs!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

Happy new year, Kayla!

I was just going to challenge you to do a 2009 review, but you already did it - good girl.

I prefer not to pick any favs from your collection; they are all good and unique in their own way. TFS.

PS Your prize from my advent calendar is shipped and should be at your house during the next week. Thank you for participating!

Veronica said...

Beautiful work, Kayla! Looking forward to seeing more in 2010!

Kristie said...

Kayla! Love all those projects but the magnetic board is still my very favorite, I just adore those magnets!!!

Happy New Year~

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love all of these Kayla! Happy New Year!!!

Jill Sarginson said...

AWESOME layouts .... love them all! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails