Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New layouts!

Okay, I'm getting quite frustrated with not being able to upload all the pictures I want too. lol...I even shrink them down and it still doesn't work. Ugh...

I have been scrapbooking a tiny tiny bit. Since I don't have much time to, I've been keeping my layouts super simple.

I journaled on the back of this layout. He is such a goofball sometimes. Here he is sitting in his sisters bumbo seat and stuck in the coffee table.

I figured the papers were so busy that I didn't need a whole lot for this one. Peyton got a really cool real golf set from his Grandpa and Grandma GG's for his 3rd birthday. It looked a lot like Chris's set. After a while of playing in the backyard with Chris, I looked out the window to find him playing with a grocery bag that had blown into the back yard! lol...Isn't that typical for a little kid? This kid has a swing. We took away his inside plastic golf clubs at around 2 1/2 as he was hitting the ball so hard it would bounce off of three walls!

3 comments:

Jamilie said...

Love these layouts!! The colors are fab!!

Suzanne said...

Great layouts! The paper on the bottom one is so cool, very psychadelic! :-)

Kristie said...

I was going to comment on the bottom layout's paper too but I see Suzanne beat me to it! Love the look of it~
Merry Christmas!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails