Monday, December 14, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Man, I have been a bad blogger! This is part of the reason why...

Miss Madeline is starting to crawl! It is so much fun to watch her!
Here is Big Brother cheering her on! I am scared, very scared! I think Maddy is going to give me a run for my money/patience/sanity!

I am so close to having all my Christmas presents done. I hope to put the finishing touches on a couple projects and get them wrapped up this week. I really need to get the Christmas cards addressed and in the mail.


I went in search of a small box and couldn't find one. I got a great idea (surprising I know....haha!) to make my own boxes. Here is the first one I did. I used this tutorial from Helen Crofts Blog Scrap A Little to fold the flower. Super easy and I just love it. My mom liked the sleeve I made for the box so much she asked me to make a few for her for some of her gifts!

A close up of the flower.
Here is one I made for the Christmas Tree mini album I made. I just love these felt flowers from Creative Cuts and More!


I hope to blog more this week. I have another layout done and a few more projects in the works I hope to complete and share!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

How pretty! Both the baby and the box! I love that flower! :-)

Melonie said...

Love those flowers! Great job on the box. Good luck with the crawling phase;)

Kristie said...

Incredible box! And that flower is gorgeous!!!

Enjoy the crawling, at least she doesn't have far to fall yet~~~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails