Monday, June 29, 2009

Past Due

I am behind in my blogging! I have been spending most of my days hanging out with my cousin in town! I have some great photos to post, just need to get them onto my computer!

Maddy turned 5 months on the 26th! I didn't even realize it til Chris mentioned something after I had put her to bed! I'll have to upload a picture of her and do a special post for her.

Paper Popsicles is having a fun Blog Candy give-away. You can check it out on their blog here. If you haven't checked out the site yet, you should. http://www.paperpopsicles.com/. The store has great deals in it and offers free shipping after a certain amount spent. The message board is fun too!

2 comments:

Jens Place in Space said...

I MISS U!!!!! email me at mydesignsbyjen@aol.com

jenney said...

Wow, great giveaway! Hope you won it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails