Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Creations

One of my cousins will be here tomorrow for a few days with her two girls. I am so excited to be able to spend some time with her, I can't wait til she gets here. I probably won't be posting much in the next week or so as I'll be visiting with my cousin and watching the kids play.

Here is a layout I did last week. The papers are from My Minds Eye. I usually don't say this about my work, but I really like how it came out. Chris and I developed quite a little routine when visiting and feeding Maddy while she was in the NICU. I think the nurses loved us as we were there all the time and did everything so they could spend more time with babies that were in worse condition! This is another one using the fun Twitterpated line from Imaginisce. Thank you to Nicole for mailing me some of the goodies and to Julia for the big ole RAK I won on her blog. Peyton was so sweet when visiting Maddy in the NICU. He always blew her kisses goodbye.


2 comments:

Terri said...

LOVE the color combos you used on both LOs!! LOVE everything about both of them!! You are on a roll, girl!!

jenney said...

Love both pages but I REALLY love the first one. I'm going to have to steal that design. =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails