Thursday, July 1, 2010

CC&M Project

Here is my last project for Creative Cuts & More DT for the month of June (I know... a day late).

This is the Rectangle Accordion Mini Album with Layers and Tin Set.

The set came with the tin and the base and layer for the lid cut just perfect! I used a Scenic Route rub-on and My Minds Eye acetate flowers to decorate the top.

The set also comes with another piece and layer I chose to put on the inside of the lid.

The accordion and layering pieces are all part of the set. It was super quick and simple to put together. I was going to add bits of papers once I figured out which photos I want to put in it.
This would make such a fun, quick and simple gift! I definitely want to make more!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oooh, that's so cute! I love the rub on and colors!

Rita Barakat said...

Cute cute cute!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

CUTE!! Great colors!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails