Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fun Challenge Layout

Suzanne had a fun challenge over at this site. She sent out goodies to the top five posters on the site and challenge everyone to create a layout only using what was in that box.
I just love how roly poly the little miss is....I could just squeeze the tar out of her! :-) I know some day she will kill me for these pictures...but thats okay cause they are darn cute! I blurred out parts for obvious reasons of sick sick people!
I painted some paper red and punch some butterflies out using a Martha Stewart punch. The red flower was a large chipboard one that was part of a mini album, taken apart. I painted it red then used Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad and stamped the dots on their (paint and stamp were part of the goodies!).
The twine was in the kit also and I put some glue on a piece of paper and started coiling the twine. Once it dried I painted it red and trimmed the extra paper of. Made for a fun flower center!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

oh so cute! i miss those roly poly days too!!! fun challenge!

gottaluvboyz said...

Very cute layout, Kayla! What a fun challenge. Those little butterflies are really adorable!

sarah said...

oh that is too adorable! :) hehe.

hugs!

Mel said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! Evan used to have so many rolls and now I can't get him to put any weight on. I miss those squishy days. So adorable.

Mara Campbell said...

ah, this is sooooo cute!!!! I loved the roly poly days!

Sarah Lou said...

that is just plain to much cute!!!

~jan said...

I miss having little baby butts to squeeze!! So sweet!

Karen said...

So cute. I NEED that butterly punch! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails