Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snack Machine

That is what I feel like, a snack machine. Madeline weighed in at 7 pounds 14 ounces! She gained over a pound in one week! Quite the eater we have on our hands!

As I was doing my normal blog reading I came across a new blog (on Layle Koncars blog) that is having a big kick off next week. It's called The Scrap Review and can be found here: http://www.thescrapreview.com/ . (Sorry guys, I have yet to figure out how to post a link word, where you type the name and if you click on it it goes to that site). Layle and as few of her friends report and review everything from adhesives to trimmers to big ticket personal cutting systems. Their launch starts March 1st and includes 7 give-aways!

Here are a few pictures of Peyton! Don't ya just love the wranglers and hat? So darn cute!


2 comments:

ellen s. said...

oh how cute!

Zoa said...

you are such a sweetie! thx so much for the nice comment on my blog- I was touched by it!!!

cute pics too! :) Have a super day!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails