Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks!

I wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for all your support and prayers. Also a HUGE thank you to both Chris's and my parents. They have been a life saver and tremendous amount of help by taking care of Peyton since we've been in the hospital. Thank you also to Community First and all its employs for all their support! They have been treating Chris fabulous and allowing him to take time off that is really needed. I couldn't make it through all this without Chris by my side.

A lot have asked what Peyton thinks of his little sister. He wasn't sure what to think at first. We finally convinced him to hold her hand and she squealed (I think he squeezed her to tight). That scared him and he wanted to go back to my room and play. The second time in he asked to see her and touch her and talked to her nice and softly. He also blew her kisses....such a sweetie he is! Here some more pictures!



1 comment:

momof8judy said...

Great pics Kayla! She is a doll and everyone looks happy with her!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails