Friday, January 2, 2009

Caardvarks Holiday hop Day 2

Welcome! If you've come to my site from Jennifer's blog great! If not make sure to head over to the beginning of the blog hop, Caardvarks Blog, so you don't miss any eye candy.
I have to say, I am getting completely addicted to the Creative Cuts & More boxes and bags. I am having so much fun with them. There are so many to choose from. As if the large variety wasn't enough to keep me busy there are all sorts of options such as color, smooth cardstock, bling cardstock, acetate and so on! This is the Acetate Cake Slice Box. This was so quick and easy. I used Killer Red Tacky Tape (which CC&M has an excellent deal on ) to adhere the box together. I was hoping to find Christmas M&M's or make caramel corn to fill it, but time just didn't allow it. You could put all sorts of goodies in it. I think these make a perfect gift for co-workers, friends, your childs teacher or for pretty much anybody!
Now on to the ever so talented Lila.

Make sure to check out the Creative Cuts & More store. They are offering a 15% Shopping Discount for our readers. Enter holidayhop2009 at checkout. Discount good from November 1st - 4th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails