Saturday, January 3, 2009

Mom, Peyton and I took off for Redmond and Bend yesterday in search of fabric for the baby quilt. I am so excited! My amazingly talented mom is making a baby quilt for little girl on the way. She made one for Peyton that I just love and can't wait to see how this one comes out. While at the quilt store in Redmond mom spotted a really cool quilt partially done that is close to the pattern I had chosen but SSSOOO much better! We also found the two main fabrics! They are much brighter than the original fabric we chose, but I'm lovin' it. I can't wait to share it with you all!

While in Bend we were able to meet up with my Aunt Sherry for a quick bite to eat. It was so nice to visit with her for a bit. We also stopped by Carters to see if they had any good sales going on. Kimmy, you'll be happy to know mom and I found few really cute pink outfits! lol.....I figured that with baby due in a couple months I should at least have a few girly outfits for her. It was a lot of fun! Peyton was too darn cute. He wanted to help shop for his baby sister so he'd pull something off of a rack, bring it to me and say 'Look, Mommy, look! Isn't it cute?' and 'Aww...how cute'. He's going to be such a great big brother!

Some exciting news...I am the featured member on Scrapbook Dreamer (www.scrapbookdreamer.com)! I was shocked to receive the e-mail saying I'd been chosen! This was my first site that Tammy got me hooked on and I have really enjoyed how friends and uplifting all the members are!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails