Friday, January 9, 2009

Feelin' Better

Well Peyton is sure feeling better! I got him all dressed and ready to go, as I wanted out of the house for a bit. Next thing I know his shoes and socks are off. Then came the pants and little jacket. Now he is running around wild with only his diaper and t-shirt! So much for leaving the house! Me, on the other hand, just needs to be put out of my misery! haha....

I don't have much to share scrappy wise as I haven't been at my scrap table much lately. My camera's been broken since before Christmas so I don't have that many pictures either. Here is one I just stole from my parents. Jazzy and Peyton played dress up at Mema's house.

Peyton push his car and chase Jazzy while she rode the bike!


1 comment:

Karen Reichel said...

Cute! Wish my kids could be out riding bike and in shorts!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails