Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here we go again....

I went to my doctor for a normal check up this morning. I am 33 weeks, 3 days along today. I am 2 cm dilated and having contractions. The doctor thought it best to go ahead and get the steroid shots that help babies lungs develop in case she comes early. It's a two step shot, the second one being given 4 hours later. I'm also on medicine to help stop the contractions. They seem to be working okay, so we'll see! I'll try to keep the blog updated as much as possible!

Any prayers and positive thougts would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

So Many Scraps said...

You most definetly have my prayers Kayla! you take it easy and take care of that preciaous bundle of yours! the funny part from when I worked labor and delivery is that many women did what you are doing and then auctually went overdo! so just relax and have faith, and even if you deliver the steroid shots make a big difference and I have 2 grandsons who are gorgeous 34 week gestations babies!! so just cross your legs a little longer!!!!

Karen Reichel said...

Hope you can hold that little girl in there a little longer!

Take care!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails