Thursday, January 1, 2009

Caardvarks Holiday Hop Day 1

Welcome! If you've come to my site from Jennifer's blog great! If not make sure to head over to the beginning of the blog hop, Caardvarks Blog, so you don't miss any eye candy.

Have you started drooling over the fantastic cards you've seen so far? I sure have!

I used a Purse Card with Gift Certificate layer from Creative Cuts & More. We have had gloomy weather here and I haven't been able to get good lighting for a good picture. I have a random polka dot stamp that I inked up in red and created a depth to the card. I adhered a few embellies and tied a couple pieces of ribbon onto it. Easy as that! Gift cards have become quite popular Christmas gifts. I think this card is a fun way to give them!

Here is a shot of the inside. The die cut comes with the inside layers, one of which has slots for the gift card!

Now on to the ever so talented Lila.

Make sure to check out the Creative Cuts & More store. They are offering a 15% Shopping Discount for our readers. Enter holidayhop2009 at checkout. Discount good from November 1st - 4th.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails