Friday, December 19, 2008

Ugghh..

I dropped my good Canon camera 6 inches onto a padded chair and don't ya know it...it broke. Chris took it to Best Buy where I bought it and bought the two year warranty with it (know that I'd need it). I was told that I could walk in and they'd hand me a new one. Well, you have to have a broken casing in order for that to happen. So they took it and said it would be around 3 weeks to be fixed! urrghhh...so now I have to go back to the cruddy HP camera during Christmas. Had I known about their rules, I would have had Chris throw the camera on the ground before he took it back.

We have a layer of snow outside now and more forcasted for the weekend. My mom doesn't have school today so I'm hoping she can come over and help me go through baby stuff and finish up a project this morning.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails