Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Another Mini Album and M&M's

Has anyone else tried those new Mint M&M's? Oh, man are they addicting. They almost taste like Andes mints. I'm definitely going to have to limit how often I buy the bags as when I start eating them I can't seem to stop!

Here is another mini album I created a week or two ago. The pictures really don't do it justice. The paper is just gorgeous and glittery!
Here is a set of cards I made for my Step Grandma's birthday tomorrow.

I have a few other projects I have been spending lots of time on but I can't post them yet as the people receiving them check out my blog! So after Christmas I'll have a ton of projects to share.

1 comment:

**Nancy** said...

Love all your creations, girlie!!! That album rocks!! I have two of those albums (Love and Adore) that I really need to do something with!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails