Monday, December 29, 2008

30 Week Belly Shot!

I'm 30 weeks along today! WAHOO!!! My doctors appointment went well and baby seems to be doing great. I misunderstood my doctor last appointment and am okay having a little sugar here and there, I just need to be very careful to not have much.

My mom was a life saver today and watched Peyton so I could go to my appointment. He has had a temp for a couple days now and a horrible cough and is a sick little baby. I feel so bad for him and hope the temp breaks soon and he gets back to his normal happy self.

Chris painted the chest of drawers last weekend for the baby room band they look great! I was able to wash what little clothes I have and get them in drawers. We have a few fabrics chosen along with a quilt pattern and mom is getting started on the bed set. Slowly but surely I'll get there!

Still no names picked yet. A few we are seriously talking about, but nothing we both really like. Any suggestions?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails