Saturday, December 27, 2008

Can finally show...

some of the Christmas presents I made. I was afraid to show them before Christmas in fear that the recipient would see them!
This is one of my favorite projects! I altered a Rubik cube for Chris and his brothers. I thought they were a lot of fun!


I forgot to take a picture of the basket we made for Chris's Aunt and uncle, but this was part of it. I just love these towel wraps!


I made a Smore box for them also. I had a hard time coming up with things to make that a guy might like, but though the smore box was kinda fun. I decorated the box then put graham crackers, marshmallows and Hershey bars in it.


This is the basket I made for Chris's Grandparents.

I have been wanting to start Chris's mom a album and finally did it this year. I also altered a calendar, did a towel wrap, created a mini album, a photo holder and also gave her an ornament with a recording from Peyton on it.

Finally, here is the basket I made for my mom. Pretty much the same as Linda's but with 12x12 layouts as that's what size I've been scrapping for her.

I also made little wash cloth wraps and sets of cards for both of my Grandma's but once again, didn't take pictures. Doesn't look like much, but boy, it sure took a while to get done!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails