Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Comparison

I couldn't resist comparing my 30 week picture I took yesterday and my 30 week picture from my pregnancy with Peyton after my doctor had told me that at this point in pregnancy with Peyton I was 17 pounds heavier! So here are the pictures! Quite different pregnancies and ways I carry the babies!
2nd Pregnancy
1st Pregnancy


Luckily for you guys the picture from yesterday is blurry and you can't see my bellybutton poking out! It's so gross! My Dr. just laughed when I asked him if it was normal as I feel like its going to burst open!

Hope everyond is healthy and doing better than we are at out house. Peyton woke up in the middle of the night miserable with a high temp, Chris was up at the same time puking and my throat hurt and I thought my sinuses were going to burst from so much congestion pressure!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails