Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Giggling

I was able to get a few gift baskets put together last night and am glad they are done. Although I'm waiting til closer to Christmas to wrap them in the clear wrap stuff. I was also able to get a layout done yesterday. They were pictures from my cousin Em's visit last summer. We look forward to her visits every year and have so much fun together. I sure wish we lived closer so it would be easier to visit more often. I'll have lots of pictures and projects to share after Christmas as a lot of the gifts I want to share are for people who look at my blog (or at least I think look at my blog)!


Last night I woke up to Peyton giggling. He must have been having silly dreams. I asked him when he got up this morning if he had good dreams last night. He shook his head yes. So I asked him what they were about. He said 'about silly hippos'. Too cute! I couldn't help but giggle myself.

Yesterday I had a few errands to run and when I got in the truck it was 0 degrees! Holy toledo was it cold here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails