Friday, June 10, 2011

Hats

Yes, this layout seems kinda out of place in June. But let me tell you, until the last week or two, the kids had been wearing hats outside on a regular basis! We are finally up into the 70's and it feels like a heat wave! Haha!

Anyhow...these are from two winters ago. My mom found this CUTE knit hat with a fur trim on it for Peyton. I found the cute crochet flower on a hair clip at a bazaar and thought it would be really cute clipped on the santa hat for Maddy!
I used a sketch for this, but for the life of me can't track back where I got the sketch from. I must have thrown the paper away that I wrote it down on. This layout was for a color challenge over at Birds of a Feather.

I got an e-mail a few weeks ago asking if I'd be interested in making a banner for a 1st birthday party! :-0 I hadn't ever really made a banner and was surprised someone liked my work well enough to ask me to make them something! It was a huge boost to my ego. :-) Anyhow...I finished that up and have picture I need to upload and share. I sure wish I would have thought of it for Maddy's 1st birthday. Its so cute! I'm currently working on a mini album for a upcoming blog hop! I'm really excited about it too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Awww so cute Kayla! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I am working on Christmas ornaments right now!

Karen said...

I think my favorite time to scrap Christmas is in the summer! lol

Super cute LO :)

Mara Campbell said...

Very cute Kayla!! I love that little panda bear in the corner. And I can't wait to see your birthday banner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails