Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

We've been super super busy! Peyton started gymnastics last week. He LOVES it and wanted to know why we had to stop when the class was over! :-)
We've been playing lots of games. Peyton's new favorite: Spiderman Sorry.
We've been outside quite a bit! LOVING the warmer weather. Her Maddy took off her pants and put them on inside out and backwards! Quite the style I tell ya!
I am addicted to a new craft. I was able to finish this up or my kitchen.
Peyton had his last t-ball game the 1st of June.
Notice they still wore heavy jackets...it was cold, but not as bad as past games!
We had a lot of fun watching him play.

This past weekend was my brother-in-law's wedding. We took off Thursday, trailer in tow for a couple hour drive to Portland. We stayed at a little campground right near the wedding location. It was a FULL weekend and I am SUPER tired, but it was LOTS of fun! Hopefully I'll find time soon to upload pictures!

Thanks for stopping by! I have my Project 12 layout to share as well as a couple others! I just need to get photos taken and uploaded! :-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails