Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pumpkin Co Layout & Baby Card

I have had this layout sitting on my scrap table for a while now waiting for the perfect pumpkins to put around the tree. Well, I haven't found them and am tired of it taking out space so it's going in an album! Haha! I am so hooked on these large scalloped circles from Creative Cuts & More. These are pictures from our yearly trip to the pumpkin patch. For some reason most of my pictures are coming out blurry. I am wondering what button Peyton pushed. He now likes to take pictures!

After finishing up a layout the other day I came across a scraps that have been waiting to be made into a card!I just loved this paper and couldn't make myself throw a 2" strip away, lol! I left it blank so I could make in into a congrats or welcome baby.
As I said above, Peyton likes to take pictures these days. Here is a picture he took of his sister. I think shes going to love it in about 15 years, what do you think? haha!

6 comments:

Jamilie said...

The LO and Card are too cute!! And the belly too! LOL! She'll love it.. hehe...

Sarah Lou said...

I love that layout ( that tree is amazing!! who is it by? did you colour it?). card is exceptionally cute, and that lil tummy. I miss tummys like those my sweet middle was all round and chunky!

Suzanne said...

Hey! Peyton did GOOD! That's a great photo! Love your layout and card also, but the photo steals the show! :-D

patti west said...

Sweet lo, card & belly photo!! LOL!

Kathlene said...

Love you fun punkin tree layout, I think it's perfect just as is. The sweet card is adorable and oh that nummy little tummy--don't you just want to nibble on her all the time! My youngest turned 30 today and if it weren't for grandbaby tummies to nibble on, I'd be oh so sad! Enjoy them while they're little. (and yayyy Peyton!)

Steph Zerbe said...

Priceless belly pic! She will be mortified I'm sure. She won't understand how cute it really is until she has he first baby! So sweet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails