Friday, November 6, 2009

Miss This

Isn't this Bo Bunny paper yummy? This layout was created using the October kit from Citrus Tree Studio. It was such a yummy kit!


I am really wanting to do more layouts about the every day things and things that I want to remember. Every morning right when Peyton gets up, it is 'our' time. This is my favorite part of the day. I get him his sippy cup and then we snuggle on the couch and watch cartoons. Pardon the horrible pictures of me. This is me first thing in the morning! Scary I know!

Here are a couple photos of my blue eyed girl!

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Great layout! Love those photos of you two. :-) And Miss Maddy, she's so CUTE! I just wanna pinch her little cheeks. LOL

Terri said...

That LO is just plain YUMMY!!!!

Those photos are just WAY TOO CUTE!! She is sooooooooooooooo ADORABLE!!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

That is a gorgeous layout! I followed you from Patti's blog! :)
xoxo,
ja

http://julieannshahin.blogspot.com

Carla said...

That kit looks SOOOO yummy! I bet you have had a blast playing with it! The LO is spectacular!! Your kiddos are adorable!

Courtney said...

Do you live in Corvallis?? We are down in Eugene. My boyfriend is from Corvallis and we are huge Beaver fans. Your little girl is super cute!!

patti west said...

I'm all about scrapping every day moments...and who cares about what our hair looks like? Keepin' in real, Kay. ;) Love your tender lo!! ha ha - I see my friend Julie Ann commented too. :)

patti west said...

She is a livin' doll!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails