Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cosmo Cricket

I've had this Early Bird line from Cosmo Cricket for a while. Its one of those lines I love so much I want to save it 'for just the right project'. Well, I came up with a project where I can look at this paper every day! Here is a magnetic board I made. It is a sheet of metal I picked up at a craft store and covered with yummy Early Bird Paper. The magnets are glass pebbles with paper glued to the back, glued to magnets. If I had a local craft store, I would have ran and bought smaller magnets. But the larger ones worked just fine!
And a close up to see things a little better:
And since I'm on a Cosmo Cricket roll, I made this layout:
It was a layout for a Ad challenge over at Citrus Tree Studio that required a picture of food! The papers are Cosmo Cricket Early bird (minus the yellow) and the fun chipboard alphas, flowers and butterfly are Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday. I think Cosmo Cricket is hands down the best scrapbook company out there. So if you aren't a Cosmo Cricket Blog follower, you should be. They have the FUNNEST BEST blog EVER!

Make sure to check the previous post for a way to win some fun Blog Candy!

5 comments:

Jillian said...

Hey! I've been trying to track down your blog - glad I finally found it! :) Love that magnetic board - I've had the materials to make one for months and months - I think you've provided me with the inspiration to finally get it done! Love your layout as well! I'll be checking in often! :)

Suzanne said...

Wow, Kayla, what a FABULOUS idea! I love it! Your shopping list looks a lot like mine. LOL

Linda Brun said...

Love your idea with the magnetic board and those monster cookies looks....jummy

Thanks for nice comments in my blog.

Linda

Carla said...

What a pretty LO!!

Terri said...

What FAB creations!! I LOVE that CC line!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails